Friday, March 9, 2018

For All Pokemon Fans☆


After the heavy rain, it's really humid day...(>o<。)

Well,
I found something interesting in a window of the department store while walking the street yesterday.

What's this???















Yes, it's "Pikachu"!!

"Pikachu"... Pikachues??

Why are many Pikachues there??
I'm confused!!!

I entered the department store in order to make it clear.


But...























OMG!!!
There are a lot more Pikachues in the store!!

I observed the object carefully, somehow it seems to occur from store's bag...




















I will continue to be careful about it.

Finally, here is the question!
Where is the "Mimikyu"?














Enjoy the rest of your day ♪


□■━━━ TENSHO OFFICE ━━━━■□


【Business Hours】
Weekdays  10:00-18:00
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed

http://www.tensho-office.com/english/index.htm 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment